Who Else Wants to Have a Vision with Euphoric Herbals?
Realizing your vision can be a difficult process. Before creating a successful business (Euphoric Herbals), Cindy Collins developed natural remedies for mothers and sold them on Etsy.
So how did this phenomenal woman go from a side gig with no direction, to 10,000 orders in 37 countries, all within a relatively short time span? Today, we chat with Cindy, and learn the strategies that helped her multiply sales volume by eight.
(Or you can subscribe and tune in with iTunes.)
Some of the best quotes from the episode:I asked questions and listened, and that’s how my best selling line of products was developed. Click To Tweet With market outreach, instead of going an inch deep and a mile wide, try to go an inch wide and a mile deep. Click To Tweet I look at what bigger companies do and ask how can I do this, but make it my own? Click To Tweet
Find out more about Euphoric Herbals:
- Official Website: EuphoricHerbals.com
- Twitter: @EuphoricHerbals
- Facebook: @EuphoricsHerbalBirth
- Pinterest: EuphoricHerbals
- Instagram: @EuphoricHerbals
- Music featured in this episode was “Celery Man” by Birocratic and can be found at www.soundcloud.com/birocratic.
- This podcast was produced by comealivecreative.com.