Is Your Business Newsworthy? Learn to Do PR Like a Star
They say: “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know”.
Our guest today is Crystal Richard, an experienced global Public Relations expert, who has helped hundreds of startups and businesses navigate the world of PR.
In this episode, Crystal shares her tips to build relationships, get media attention, and make your business newsworthy.
(Or you can subscribe and tune in with iTunes.)
Some of the best quotes from the episode:Marketing is you talking about your company, PR is other people talking about it, and that includes customers. Click To Tweet Journalists are sometimes hesitant to talk about your business, but they may like to talk about your customers. Click To Tweet The #1 thing about PR is finding opportunities. No one is going to knock on your door, you have to be proactive. Click To Tweet
Find out more about Crystal Richard:
- Official Website: CrystalRichard.com
- Shopify Website & Blog, AKA Side Hustle: EastCoastMermaid.com
- Twitter: @CrystalRichard
- LinkedIn: CrystalCRichard
- Music featured in this episode was “Celery Man” by Birocratic and can be found at www.soundcloud.com/birocratic.
- This podcast was produced by comealivecreative.com.