How to Scale Your Business Internationally with Neals Yard Remedies
Neal’s Yard Remedies has been in business for a whopping 35 years. Regardless of how you want to look at this, that kind of longevity in business is a real accomplishment.
In this episode we spoke to Neal’s Yard CEO, Lisa Costello, and we do a deep dive about their company values and how everyone on the team shares those values. Lisa also gives us some insight into how they scaled their global business and built a chain of retail stores to compliment their Ecommerce activities.
And they’ve done all of this in a sustainable way which supports their vision of making organic skincare products that makes people feel beautiful.
(Or you can subscribe and tune in with iTunes.)
Some of the best quotes from the episode:One’s personal values should always be reflected in the business. Click To Tweet This is 2016. People are pretty comfortable using the internet. Click To Tweet I found a product that I’m passionate about and can talk about all day long. Click To Tweet If you can be passionate about your job, then you’re really lucky. Click To Tweet Testimonials on your site builds the kind of trust that a customer has when walking into your store. Click To Tweet I’m a huge fan of calendar entries. I’m also a constant list maker. Click To Tweet You can probably solve any problem if you really wanted to solve it. Click To Tweet
Find Neal’s Yard elsewhere:
- Store: http://www.nealsyardremedies.ca
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NYR_Canada
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nealsyardremediescanada
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/nyr_canada
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/nealsyardremediescanada
- Music featured in this episode was “Celery Man” by Birocratic and can be found at www.soundcloud.com/birocratic.
- This podcast was produced by comealivecreative.com.
Start selling more and doing less today!Try It Free